Patrol Mission General Rules
* 200-500 points army
* Minimum 1 troops choice
* Minimum one Character (sergeant, HQ etc)
* Max 3 wounds on a unit
* No 2+ save
* Special/Unique/Named Characters ALLOWED (max 125 points or 25%)
* No vehicles with a total Armor value greater than 33
* 50% of the force has to be painted, minimum 3 colors.
* No Reserves (No flyers)
* No fortifications
* Standard FOC except the changes above.
Mission Types (d6):
1-2: Escort, Character starts 6″ from own table edge, has to get to within 6″ of opposite edge. 2 point if successful, opponent gets 2 point if he manages to kill the character. 1 Point for killing 250 points worth of models.
3-4: Objective Race, each player deploys up to 12″ in from own table edge, then places one objective marker worth 1 point each, at least 6″ from any table edge. 1 Point for killing 250 points worth of models.
5-6: Face off, 1 point for killing 150 points worth of models, 2 additional points for killing a total of more than 350 points.
* Use Lots of terrain
* 4+ nightfighting first round only
* Variable game length 5-7